Before you dig, please contact the National One-Call Center at 811.
- Give the One-Call Center your address and your digging location.
- Gulf South will send a representative, at no charge, to mark it's pipelines near your dig site.
- If you dig and come into contact with a pipeline, stop immediately and, from a safe area, contact Gulf South at 1-800-850-0051.
- The company will inspect and repair any damage, no matter how minor. A gouge, scrape, scratch, dent or crease to the pipe or coding could cause a safety problem over time.
- Federal laws require all damages to be reported to the facility owner.